All applicants must meet the following qualifications
- For most programs, applicants must submit proof of completion of 12th grade education or the equivalent prior to admission, and must hold at least a high school diploma, official transcript, GED certificate or equivalent.
- The applicant must verbally demonstrate that they have reasonable expectations of how the program would benefit him/her in terms of skill acquisition, academic gains or job marketability.
- The student must successfully pass the entrance exam if applicable.
- Direct transfer credit may be established through evaluation of official academic transcripts.
- Must meet the program specific requirements. Please refer to the student handbook for more information.
- Applicants must submit a Medical Examination Form (available at the Admissions Office) from a physician stating you can participate in the program without any limitations*.
*Currently, this definition does not apply to all programs – please check with Admissions Office
Schedule a Campus Tour now & meet with an Admissions Representative via:
Los Angeles Campus
Call: (213) 487-2211
Fax: (213) 487-2299
City of Industry Campus
Call: (626) 965-5566
Fax: (626) 965-1166
For more information regarding the program specific Admissions requirements, please refer to our School Catalog and reach out to our Admissions Representatives.