There are several requirements that must be met by each prospective student for him/her to be admitted into Angeles College.
- Must meet the minimum age requirement for that particular program
- For most programs, applicants must submit proof of completion of 12th grade education or the equivalent prior to admission, and must hold at least a high school diploma, transcript or GED certificate.*
- The applicant must verbally demonstrate that he/she has reasonable expectations of how the program would benefit him/her in terms of skill acquisition, academic gains or job marketability
- Successful completion of the program’s entrance exam
- Fulfillment of the program’s enrollment prerequisites (valid state ID, Social Security Card**, physical examination by a doctor, proof of a negative TB skin test or chest X-ray, etc)
- Direct transfer credit may be established through evaluation of official academic transcripts.
Because of the differing nature of our various course of study, some require additional terms to be met. Please call the office or meet with your admissions counselor to discuss the requirements for your particular program.
*Some programs of study do not require prospective students to be high school graduates.
** Only if applicable